My Summer Vacation Bucket List
Hi! Little Fox readers! Don't you think I seem very happy? Do you know why? It's because it's vacation soon! After 6 more days, I'm free from school! It doesn't mean that I hate school, it's just that you can do more fun things if you have that much time! So in order to have a wonderful vacation, I'm going to make a bucket list. So look forward to it!
1) Learn Spanish on my own
- for I always wanted to be a diplomat
2) Read English books and Little Fox
-for the same reason as number 1
3) Practice swimming hard so when I go to the water park, I can show it to Mom and Dad
4) Go to the jump rope academy
- 30 sec 100
- 30 sec 50
- 30 sec 40
5) Write a diary once a week
6) Go to the library often
7) Exercise a lot
8) Practice computer coding and math hard
9) Play water gun fight
10) When you are studying, study hard. When you are playing, play hard!
How was my bucket list? Is it good? I hope it is because I worked hard. I hope you have a wonderful vacation too! Bye!